So I took Sulyo's Luna [link]
Changed some colours and made it into an embroidery patch using my 5D Embroidery Extra software ((I want Proffessional but it's $2,000)) some ingenuity and some very selective colour picking. Robenson Anton Thread mini-king 1,000 Yard spools depending on which store I buy them are either $7.60 after tax at the Viking Gallery in my local Jo Anns or $6.55 after tax at a Quality Sew and Vacuum nearby. The two stores often have a colour the other one doesn't have for some reason.
Robenson Anton Embroidery thread had the biggest colour selection for me while still remaining moderatly affordable.
I also had to tinker significantly with 5D embroidery extra, even having to add stitches manually, something that without stitch editor I don't recommend doing. However I had my machine set for doing heavy fabric instead of light (oops) and it forced the fabric somewhat out of the hoop so when I fixed the fabric ((tear away)) it ruined the embroidery and I had to go in with a spring motion foot to fix it manually ((something I try to avoid doing as it is time and thread consuming as the layout of the thread is different in spring motion than embroidery machine set and is often rougher than embroidery machine set))
Here are the colour choices and their numbers.
2297 Natural White ((for the moons, white of the eye and highlights as well as base netting stitch)) 2,696 stitches
2442 Solar Blue ((for the middle mane that contains the stars)) 6,184 stitches
2287 Mauve/Purple Accent ((for the purple princess horse-shoe things)) 1,259 stitches
2245 Copen ((For the horse shoe highlights, the eyeshadow and the iris)) 2,494 stitches
2614 Pro Lusty Blue ((for the outer translecent mane, it is a light violet purplish blue)) 2,972 stitches
2217 Twilight ((for the body, though my 5D software recommended Ash but I didn't like the colour)) 5,709 stitches
2632 Jet Black ((for the black highlights and everything black in the embroidery)) 4,379 stitches
2297 Natural White ((for the star highlights and add on to the highlights in the eyes)) 393 stitches
2425 Laurie Lilac ((For the purple highlights in the mane)) 3,044 stitches
I seriously doubt the original artist would let me recreate this for selling so I would have to draw up a new Luna ((which I did but I'm still working on inking her)) in order to embroider that and sell it.